Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bullies in Roblox

Alot of robloxian folks can be really mean to guests and fellow robloxians. I can understand that some guests are trolls and they are just messing around which brings people to yell "noob" or they are just really annoying. But what annoys me is when I see someone gets picked on when they don't dress like the cool people and you know they haven't done anything. So Please please please don't be like these people.
This one time I went on this build a raft game and I saw a guy helping people reach the winners zone. He even helped me too and I was very grateful.Okay so let's say his name is Andrew. Andrew was wearing the Roblox man Package and that's when a pair made fun of him and called him a noob. Their reason was because he wore this. When I talked to Andrew, he told me he had been playing Roblox for a year.
I was angry at these people so I told them off for him and soon many people joined me. The bullying stopped and Andrew said thank you to me. It felt good to be a hero.
Andrew Model lol

Moral of the story: Don't judge a book person by their cover.





        ~One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Konata Izumi Dancing 2